RESEARCH AND Policy
Alma’s strength derives from a commitment to a research approach that is experiential, evidence-based and collaborative. Alma experts and associates have carried out a wide variety of research assignments including quantitative and qualitative research for aid across the triple nexus – humanitarian, development and peace building, including complex mixed methods research, community mapping, political economy analysis, security and conflict analysis, institutional and organizational analysis. Alma develops analytical techniques that best suit the client’s needs, and include both conventional analytical techniques, as well as cutting-edge technological options.
- Qualitative analysis of individual and group behaviours.
- Statistical analysis to reveal patterns in perception and socio-economic survey data.
- Social network analysis combining quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Geo-spatial and remote sensing data analysis.
- Bulk data analysis and exploitation.